Exchange Rate Regimes: Latin American Economic Analysis before the Depression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "Winners and Losers Over Two Centuries of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 9161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:37:y:2003:i:3:p:643-663 is not listed on IDEAS
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1993. "The Rules of the Game: International Money in Historical Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-44, March.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; Latin America; depression;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-06-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2005-06-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-06-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2005_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .