Beyond Legal Relations Wesley Newcomb Hohfeld’s Influence on American Institutionalism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Fiorito & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2011. "Beyond Legal Relations: Wesley Newcomb Hohfeld's Influence on American Institutionalism," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 199-222.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pier Francesco Asso & Luca Fiorito, 2008. "Was Frank Knight an Institutionalist?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 59-77.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:18:y:1984:i:4:p:1027-1048 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:34:y:2000:i:2:p:291-303 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Pagano & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2017. "Positional goods and legal orderings," Department of Economics University of Siena 773, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ugo Pagano & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2014. "Costly Institutions as Substitutes: Novelty and Limits of the Coasian Approach," IdEP Economic Papers 1406, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Antonio Nicita & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2014. "Dixit versus Williamson: the ‘fundamental transformation’ reconsidered," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 439-453, June.
More about this item
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .