Earnings benefits of Tulsa's pre-K program for different income groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bartik, Timothy J. & Gormley, William & Adelstein, Shirley, 2012. "Earnings benefits of Tulsa's pre-K program for different income groups," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1143-1161.
- Timothy J. Bartik & William Gormley & Shirley Adelstein, 2011. "Earnings Benefits of Tulsa's Pre-K Program for Different Income Groups," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-176, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sneha Elango & Jorge Luis García & James J. Heckman & Andrés Hojman, 2015.
"Early Childhood Education,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, volume 2, pages 235-297
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elango, Sneha & García, Jorge Luis & Heckman, James J. & Hojman, Andrés, 2015. "Early Childhood Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sneha Elango & Jorge Luis Garcia & James J. Heckman & Andres Hojman, 2015. "Early Childhood Education," Working Papers 2015-017, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Sneha Elango & Jorge Luis García & James J. Heckman & Andrés Hojman, 2015. "Early Childhood Education," NBER Working Papers 21766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wong, Ho Lun & Luo, Renfu & Zhang, Linxiu & Rozelle, Scott, 2013. "The impact of vouchers on preschool attendance and elementary school readiness: A randomized controlled trial in rural China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 53-65.
- Timothy J. Bartik & JOnathan A. Belford & William T. Gormley & Sara Anderson, 2016. "A Benefit-Cost Analysis of the Tulsa Universal Pre-K Program," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-261, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2013. "Effects of the Pre-K Program of Kalamazoo County Ready 4s on Kindergarten Entry Test Scores: Estimates Based on Data from the Fall of 2011 and the Fall of 2012," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-198, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
Keywordspreschool; returns to preschool; economic development; tulsa;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:tjb2012eer. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.