One hundred issues of Revista Española de Financiación y Contabilidad (REFC)-insights into trends in the Spanish academic community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:84-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borde, Stephen F & Cheney, John M & Madura, Jeff, 1999. "A Note on Perceptions of Finance Journal Quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 89-96, January.
- Salvador Carmona & Isabel Gutierrez & Macario Camara, 1999. "A profile of European accounting research: evidence from leading research journals," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 463-480.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Rasol Eskandari & John Goddard, 2013.
"Online publishing and citation success in the business and economic history of Spain, 1997-2011,"
13003, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Bernardo Bátiz-Lazo & Rasol Eskandari, 2013. "Trends and Directions in the Accounting, Business and Economic History of Spain, 1997-2011," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1303, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
More about this item
KeywordsRevista española de contabilidad y financiación; academic community; accounting;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-04-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .