Welfare of naive and sophisticated players in school choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Apesteguia, Jose & Ballester, Miguel A., 2012. "Welfare of naive and sophisticated players in school choice," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 172-174.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Angel Ballester, "undated". "Welfare of Naive and Sophisticated Players in School Choice," Working Papers 575, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun Sonmez, 2008. "Leveling the Playing Field: Sincere and Sophisticated Players in the Boston Mechanism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1636-1652, September.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Yeon-Koo Che & Yosuke Yasuda, 2011. "Resolving Conflicting Preferences in School Choice: The "Boston Mechanism" Reconsidered," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 399-410, February.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester & Rosa Ferrer, 2011. "On the Justice of Decision Rules," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 1-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papi, Mauro, 2013. "Satisficing and maximizing consumers in a monopolistic screening model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 385-389.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool Choice; Naive Players; Welfare; Veil of Ignorance;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .