Lebanon’s Fiscal Crisis and Economic Reconstruction after War: the case of a bridge too far?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:9:y:2003:i:1:p:64-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1985. "Fiscal Policy and Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 117-127, March.
- Saleh, Ali Salman, 2003. "The Budget Deficit and Economic Performance: A Survey," Economics Working Papers wp03-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Richard Cebula, 2003. "Budget deficits and interest rates in Germany," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 9(1), pages 64-68, February.
- Thomas Helbling & Sena Eken, 1999. "Back to the Future; Postwar Reconstruction and Stabilization in Lebanon," IMF Occasional Papers 176, International Monetary Fund.
- Miguel D. Ramirez & Nader Nazmi, 2003. "Public Investment and Economic Growth in Latin America: an Empirical Test," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 115-126, February.
- Jose Martelino & S. Nuri Erbas & Adnan Mazarei & Sena Eken & Paul Cashin, 1995. "Economic Dislocation and Recovery in Lebanon," IMF Occasional Papers 120, International Monetary Fund.
- Neaime Simon, 2004. "Sustainability of Budget Deficits and Public Debt in Lebanon: A Stationarity and Co-Integration Analysis," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 42-60, April.
- Allen, Polly Reynolds, 1977. "Financing budget deficits: The effects on income in closed and open economics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 345-373.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2007-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2007-07-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-07-20 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2007-07-20 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp07-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .