Financial Development, Growth, and Regional Disparity in Post-Reform China
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 2004.
"Public investment and regional inequality in rural China,"
Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 89-100, March.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 2000. "Public investment and regional inequality in rural China:," EPTD discussion papers 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shang-Jin Wei & Genevieve Boyreau-Debray, 2004. "Can China Grow Faster? A Diagnosis of the Fragmentation of Its Domestic Capital Market," IMF Working Papers 04/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Tan, Kong-Yam, 2004. "Blunt to sharpened razor," DSGD discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman, 2000.
"Finance and the sources of growth,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 261-300.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Finn Tarp, 2003. "Financial liberalization, financial development and economic growth in LDCs," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 189-209.
- Boyreau-Debray, Genevieve, 2003. "Financial intermediation and growth - Chinese style," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3027, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Bruck Tadesse to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.