Taxes and Tax Reform in Ethiopia, 1990-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus, 1981. "Optimal Taxes and the Structure of Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1245-1260, September.
- Michael Cragg, 1991. "Do We Care? A Study of Canada's Indirect Tax System," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 124-143, February.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- King, Mervyn A., 1983. "Welfare analysis of tax reforms using household data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 183-214, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulia Mascagni, 2016. "Aid and Taxation in Ethiopia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(12), pages 1744-1758, December.
- Mascagni, Giulia, 2016. "A Fiscal History of Ethiopia: Taxation and Aid Dependence 1960-2010," Working Papers 12777, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa, "undated". "Inequality and Growth in an Agricultural-led Development Model: The case of Ethiopia over 1995-2011," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2017-14, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
More about this item
Keywordstax reform; fiscal policy; distribution of income; incidence analysis; Ethiopia; Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2005-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .