Redistribution Does Matter Growth and Redistribution for Poverty Reduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Reddy, Sanjay, 2001. "The Impact of Adjustment-Related Social Funds on Income Distribution and Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cornia, G.A., 1999. "Liberalization, Globalization and Income Distribution," Research Paper 157, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ravallion, Martin & Sen, Binayak, 1994. "Impacts on rural poverty of land-based targeting: Further results for Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 823-838, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calvin A McDonald & Christian Schiller & Kenichi Ueda, 1999. "Income Distribution, Informal Safety Nets, and Social Expenditures in Uganda," IMF Working Papers 99/163, International Monetary Fund.
- John Weeks, 1997. "Analysis of the Demery and Squire 'Adjustment and Poverty' Evidence," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 827-836.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1998. "Explaining the increase in inequality during the transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1935, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Macías Vázquez, 2014. "Crecimiento, desigualdad y pobreza: estado de la cuestión," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(31), pages 101-126, July-Dece.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2006.
"Globalization, poverty, and inequality: What is the relationship? What can be done?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1361-1373, August.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2005. "Globalization, Poverty and Inequality: What Is the Relationship? What Can Be Done?," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kaushik Basu, 2010. "Globalization, Poverty and Inequality: What Is the Relationship? What Can Be Done?," Working Papers id:3234, eSocialSciences.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2005. "Globalization, Poverty and Inequality: What Is the Relationship? What Can Be Done?," Working Papers 05-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Malte Lübker & Graham Smith & John Weeks, 2002. "Growth and the poor: a comment on Dollar and Kraay," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 555-571.
- Klump, R. & Prüfer, P., 2006. "Prioritizing Policies for Pro-Poor Growth : Applying Bayesian Model Averaging to Vietnam," Discussion Paper 2006-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Inequality; Growth; Redistribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2002-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.