Zimbabwe's Land Reform Program: Underinvestment in Post-Conflict Transformation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tony Addison & Liisa Laakso, 2003. "The political economy of Zimbabwe's descent into conflict," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 457-470.
- Susie Jacobs, 2000. "Zimbabwe: Why Land Reform is a Gender Issue," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 5(2).
- Owens, Trudy & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2003.
"The Impact of Agricultural Extension on Farm Production in Resettlement Areas of Zimbabwe,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 337-357, January.
- Owens, Trudy & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2003. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension on Farm Production in Resettlement Areas of Zimbabwe," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 337-357, January.
- Trudy Owens, 2001. "The impact of agricultural extension on farm production in resettlement areas of Zimbabwe," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Deininger, Klaus & Hoogeveen, Hans & Kinsey, Bill H., 2004. "Economic Benefits and Costs of Land Redistribution in Zimbabwe in the Early 1980s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1697-1709, October.
- Jan Willem Gunning & John Hoddinott & Bill Kinsey & Trudy Owens, 2000. "Revisiting forever gained: Income dynamics in the resettlement areas of Zimbabwe, 1983-96," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 131-154.
- Kinsey, Bill & Burger, Kees & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1998. "Coping with drought in Zimbabwe: Survey evidence on responses of rural households to risk," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 89-110, January.
- Michael Lyne & Paul Zille & Douglas Graham, 2000. "Financing the Market-Based Redistribution of Land to Disadvantaged Farmers and Farm Workers in South Africa: Recent Performance of the Land Reform Credit Facility," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 5(2).
- Addison, Tony, 2001. "Reconstruction from War in Africa: Communities, Entrepreneurs, and States," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:10:p:1669-1696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.