Cost Components as Predictors for the Profitability of sharia Banks : (Study on PT. Bank Syariah Mandiri and PT. Bank Syariah Mega Indonesia)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N, 1995. "The Profit-Structure Relationship in Banking--Tests of Market-Power and Efficient-Structure Hypotheses," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 404-431, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lloyd-Williams, D. M. & Molyneux, Phil & Thornton, John, 1994. "Market structure and performance in Spanish banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 433-443, May.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2007. "The efficiency of Islamic banking industry in Malaysia: Foreign vs domestic banks," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 174-192, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbank's costs; profitability; sharia banks;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaman:201009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aldrin Herwany). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmpadid.html .