Global Framework for Differential Pricing of Pharmaceuticals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Szymanski, Stefan & Valletti, Tommaso, 2005.
"Parallel Trade, International Exhaustion and Intellectual Property Rights: A Welfare Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tommaso Valletti & Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "Parallel Trade, International Exhaustion and Intellectual Property Rights: A Welfare Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 75, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Stefan Szymanski & Tommaso Valletti, 2005. "Parallel trade, price discrimination, investment and price caps," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(44), pages 705-749, October.
- Michael Drummond & Bengt Jönsson & Frans Rutten & Tom Stargardt, 2011. "Reimbursement of pharmaceuticals: reference pricing versus health technology assessment," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(3), pages 263-271, June.
- Guennif, Samir & Ramani, Shyama, 2010.
"Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil,"
MERIT Working Papers
019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Samira Guennif & Shyama Ramani, 2010. "Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil," CEPN Working Papers hal-00632439, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edith Maes & Rutger Daems, 2011. "Perspectives on Public Private Partnership: The R&D Based Vaccine Industry," Working Papers 2011/36, Maastricht School of Management.
- Rutger P. Daems PhD & Edith L. Maes DBA, 2013. "Pharmaceutical Portfolio Management: Global Disease Burden and Corporate Performance Metrics," Working Papers 2013/07, Maastricht School of Management.
- Rutger P. Daems & Edith L. Maes & Christoph Glaetzer, 2012. "Pharmaceutical Pricing in a Globalized World: Crossing the income divide and ability to pay," Working Papers 2012/24, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; pharmaceuticals; pharmaceutical industry; public policy; corporate strategy; pricing; access; equity;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2011054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .