Abstract not available
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (31) (0)43 3883875
Fax: (31) (0)43 3216518
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zon,A.H.,van & Meijers,H.H.M. & Muysken,J., 1997. "On trickling chimneys and other unemployment misery," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Barry Eichengreen, James Tobin, and Charles Wyplosz., 1994.
"Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C94-045, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tobin, James & Wyplosz, Charles, 1995. "Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 162-72, January.
- Hanno Beck & Aloys Prinz, 1997. "Should all the world be taxed?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 87-92, March.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1996.
"How Well do Foreign Exchange Markets Function: Might a Tobin Tax Help?,"
NBER Working Papers
5422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel., 1995. "How Well Do Foreign Exchange Markets Function: Might a Tobin Tax Help?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-058, University of California at Berkeley.
- Soete Luc & Kamp Karin, 1996.
"The "BIT TAX" : the case for further research,"
012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:1997013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Bollen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.