Assessing the insurance role of microsavings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar, 2000. "Many borrow, more save, and all insure: implications for food and micro-finance policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 143-167, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serge Ky & Clovis Rugemintwari & Alain Sauviat, 2018.
"Does Mobile Money Affect Saving Behaviour? Evidence from a Developing Country,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 27(3), pages 285-320.
- Serge Ky & Clovis Rugemintwari & Alain Sauviat, 2017. "Does Mobile Money Affect Saving Behavior? Evidence from a Developing Country," Working Papers hal-01360028, HAL.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2011. "Is Combined Microfinance an Instrument to enhance Sustainable Pro-Poor Public Policy Outcomes?," Working Papers CEB 11-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic insecurity; Micro credit; Micro insurance; Micro savings; Micro finance institutions; Poverty;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-24 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2009-10-24 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2009-10-24 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.