Learning from the past: Which of the past/current development strategies are best suited to deal with the ‘quadruple crisis’?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo Perry & Luis Servén & Rodrigo Suescún, 2008.
"Fiscal Policy, Stabilization, and Growth : Prudence or Abstinence,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6818, September.
- Rogério L.F. Werneck & Timothy Irwin & Federico Sturzenegger & Guillermo Perry & Luis Servén & Ilian Mihov & Francesco Giavazzi & Olivier Blanchard & Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos Araújo & Rodrigo Suesc, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Stabilization, and Growth: Prudence or Abstinence?," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59778 edited by Rodrigo Suescún & Guillermo Perry & Luis Servén, February.
- Jayati Ghosh & C. P. Chandrasekhar, 2009. "The costs of 'coupling': the global crisis and the Indian economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 725-739, July.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Martorano, Bruno, 2011. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Juan Carlos Gómez-Sabaini & Bruno Martorano, 2012. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Baer, Werner & Miles, William R. & Moran, Allen B., 1999. "The end of the Asian Myth: Why were the Experts Fooled?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1735-1747, October.
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2012. "The Development Implications of External Integration in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:idb:idbbks:356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters, in: Peter Draper & Philip Alves & Razeen Sally (ed.), The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scarlato, Margherita & D'Agostino, Giorgio, 2016. "The political economy of cash transfers: a comparative analysis of Latin American and sub-Saharan African experiences," Discussion Papers 6/2016, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2013. "Overcoming Low Political Equilibrium in Africa: Institutional Changes for Inclusive Development," Working Papers wp331, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment strategies; quadruple crisis; financial instability; income inequality; food insecurity; environmental degradation; public policies;
- E16 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Social Accounting Matrix
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.