Learning from the past: Which of the past/current development strategies are best suited to deal with the ‘quadruple crisis’?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2012. "The Development Implications of External Integration in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:idb:idbbks:356 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
- Guillermo Perry & Luis Servén & Rodrigo Suescún, 2008.
"Fiscal Policy, Stabilization, and Growth : Prudence or Abstinence,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6818, September.
- Rogério L.F. Werneck & Timothy Irwin & Federico Sturzenegger & Guillermo Perry & Luis Servén & Ilian Mihov & Francesco Giavazzi & Olivier Blanchard & Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos Araújo & Rodrigo Suesc, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Stabilization, and Growth: Prudence or Abstinence?," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59778 edited by Rodrigo Suescún & Guillermo Perry & Luis Servén, February.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Martorano, Bruno, 2011. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Juan Carlos Gómez-Sabaini & Bruno Martorano, 2012. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Jayati Ghosh & C. P. Chandrasekhar, 2009. "The costs of 'coupling': the global crisis and the Indian economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 725-739, July.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baer, Werner & Miles, William R. & Moran, Allen B., 1999. "The end of the Asian Myth: Why were the Experts Fooled?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1735-1747, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2013. "Overcoming Low Political Equilibrium in Africa: Institutional Changes for Inclusive Development," Working Papers wp331, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment strategies; quadruple crisis; financial instability; income inequality; food insecurity; environmental degradation; public policies;
- E16 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Social Accounting Matrix
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .