The costs of 'coupling': the global crisis and the Indian economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2015. "The Global Economic Crisis and Asian Developing Countries: Impact, Policy Response and Medium Term Prospects," Working Papers id:7062, eSocialSciences.
- Shah, Deepak K., 2010. "Global Financial and Economic Crisis: Implications for Agricultural Sector in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(3).
- Gulati, Rachita & Kumar, Sunil, 2016. "Assessing the impact of the global financial crisis on the profit efficiency of Indian banks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 167-181.
- Bernhardt, Thomas, 2010. "Decoupling: Myth or Reality?," MPRA Paper 56372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Milica Uvalic, 2012. "Learning from the past: Which of the past/current development strategies are best suited to deal with the ‘quadruple crisis’?," Working Papers 116, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:725-739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.