Does the Steindl-Dutt Investment Function Rule Out Profit-Led Expansion?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- repec:elg:rokejn:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p336-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
More about this item
Keywordsstructuralist model; investment function; profit-led expansion;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2018-04-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-04-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2018-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .