Open economy models of distribution and growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yun Kim, 2012. "Emulation and Consumer Debt: Implications of Keeping-Up with the Joneses," Working Papers 1208, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Ozlem Onaran, 2013. "Wage-led growth: theory, evidence, policy," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2013.
"International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 683-715, November.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2012. "International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-12-005, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Porcile, Gabriel & de Souza, Alexandre Gomes & Viana, Ricardo, 2011. "External debt sustainability and policy rules in a small globalized economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 269-276, September.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "On the Short-run Relationship between the Income Distribution- and Finance-Growth Regimes," Discussion papers e-12-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Cimoli, Mario & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Porcile, Gabriel, 2016.
"The production structure, exchange rate preferences and the short-run—Medium-run macrodynamics,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 13-26.
- Mario Cimoli & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Gabriel Porcile, 2013. "The Production Structure, Exchange Rate Preferences and the Short Run – Medium Run Macrodynamics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-02-27 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-OPM-2010-02-27 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.