Open economy models of distribution and growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yun Kim, 2012. "Emulation and Consumer Debt: Implications of Keeping-Up with the Joneses," Working Papers 1208, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Ozlem Onaran, 2013. "Wage-led growth: theory, evidence, policy," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2013.
"International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 683-715, November.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2012. "International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-12-005, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Porcile, Gabriel & de Souza, Alexandre Gomes & Viana, Ricardo, 2011. "External debt sustainability and policy rules in a small globalized economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 269-276, September.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "On the Short-run Relationship between the Income Distribution- and Finance-Growth Regimes," Discussion papers e-12-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Cimoli, Mario & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Porcile, Gabriel, 2016.
"The production structure, exchange rate preferences and the short-run—Medium-run macrodynamics,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 13-26.
- Mario Cimoli & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Gabriel Porcile, 2013. "The Production Structure, Exchange Rate Preferences and the Short Run – Medium Run Macrodynamics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-02-27 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-OPM-2010-02-27 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .