The Production Structure, Exchange Rate Preferences and the Short Run – Medium Run Macrodynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cimoli, Mario & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Porcile, Gabriel, 2016. "The production structure, exchange rate preferences and the short-run—Medium-run macrodynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 13-26.
References listed on IDEAS
- Razmi, Arslan & Rapetti, Martin & Skott, Peter, 2012. "The real exchange rate and economic development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 151-169.
- Roberto Frankel & Martín Rapetti, 2010.
"A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America,"
CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs
2010-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011.
"Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Gilberto Lima & Gabriel Porcile, 2013.
"Economic growth and income distribution with heterogeneous preferences on the real exchange rate,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 651-674.
- Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Economic growth and income distribution with heterogeneous preferences on the real exchange rate," MPRA Paper 32356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2004. "Devaluation, Conflict Inflation and Endogenous Growth in a Small Open Economy," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, Julio-Dic.
- Leonardo Vera, 2010. "Conflict inflation: an open economy approach," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 597-615, November.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Ambrogio Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2012.
"The output effect of fiscal consolidations,"
450, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2013. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," Working Papers 478, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2012. "The Output Effect of Fiscal Consolidations," NBER Working Papers 18336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2012. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," CEPR Discussion Papers 9105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2011. "A new paradigm for macroeconomic policy," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2/3), pages 22-39.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2010. "Open economy models of distribution and growth," Working Papers 2010-03, American University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; income distribution; real exchange rate; strucutural change;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2013wpecon12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .