Report NEP-PKE-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deepankar Basu, 2018. "Does the Steindl-Dutt Investment Function Rule Out Profit-Led Expansion?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2018-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2018. "On the Second Stage of the Cambridge Capital Controversy," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP30, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Kinderman, Daniel & Lutter, Mark, 2018. "Explaining the growth of CSR within OECD countries: The role of institutional legitimacy in resolving the institutional mirror vs. substitute debate," MPIfG Discussion Paper 18/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Igor Lopes Rocha & Paulo Gala & Guilherme Magacho, 2018. "The Structuralist Revenge: Economic Complexity As An Important Dimension To Evaluate Growth And Development," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 93, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eliane Araújo & Andre Nassif & Carmem Feijo, 2018. "Structural Change, Catching Up And Falling Behind In The Brics: A Comparative Analysis Based On Trade Pattern And Thirlwall?S Law," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 89, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mukand, Sharun W. & Rodrik, Dani, 2018. "The Political Economy of Ideas," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1163, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & Needham, Duncan J., 2018. "Historical reasons for the focus on broad monetary aggregates in post-World War II Britain and the ‘Seven Years War’ with the IMF," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Flavia Palazzi & Francesco Iury Forte, 2018. "Development governance. The philosophy of innovation and the ethical economy of Amartya Sen [Governance dello sviluppo. La filosofia dell’innovazione e l’economia etica di Amartya Sen]," Post-Print hal-01737858, HAL.
- Greg Fuller & Alison Johnston & Aidan Regan, 2018. "Bringing the Household Back in. Comparative Capitalism and the Politics of Housing Markets," Working Papers 201807, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Blanche Segrestin & Franck Aggeri & Albert David & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "Armand Hatchuel and the Refoundation of Management Research: Design Theory and the Epistemology of Collective Action," Post-Print hal-01516296, HAL.
- Florence Jaumotte & Ksenia Koloskova & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2016. "Impact of Migration on Income Levels in Advanced Economies," IMF Spillover Notes 16/08, International Monetary Fund.
- Halford, Susan & Savage, Mike, 2017. "Speaking sociologically with big data: symphonic social science and the future for big data research," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87236, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.