Evaluating Living Wage Laws in the United States: Good Intentions and Economic Reality in Conflict?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "The Effects of State and Local Taxes on Economic Development: A Review of Recent Research," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1992edq, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2003-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2003-07-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .