Report NEP-GEO-2003-07-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:con_2002-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:aredav:11004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03008, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Luci Ellis & Jeremy Lawson & Laura Roberts-Thomson, 2003. "Housing Leverage in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Robert Pollin, 2003. "Evaluating Living Wage Laws in the United States: Good Intentions and Economic Reality in Conflict?," Working Papers wp61, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.