Globalization and the Fiscal Autonomy of the State
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vito Tanzi, 1998. "Fundamental Determinants of Inequality and the Role of Government," IMF Working Papers 98/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Dragoslav Avramovic, 1992. "Developing Countries in the International Economic System: Their Problem and Prospects in the Markets for Finance, Commodities, Manufactures and Services," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1992-03, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Benedict J. Clements & Liam P. Ebrill & Sanjeev Gupta & Anthony J. Pellechio & Jerald A Schiff & George T. Abed & Ronald T. McMorran & Marijn Verhoeven, 1998. "Fiscal Reforms in Low-Income Countries," IMF Occasional Papers 160, International Monetary Fund.
- Grunberg, Isabelle, 1998. "Double jeopardy: Globalization, liberalization and the fiscal squeeze," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 591-605, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khattry, Barsha & Mohan Rao, J., 2002. "Fiscal Faux Pas?: An Analysis of the Revenue Implications of Trade Liberalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1431-1444, August.
- Robert Pollin, 2002. "Globalization and the Transition to Egalitarian Development," Working Papers wp42, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .