Green Recovery: A Program to Create Good Jobs & Start Building a Low-Carbon Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ms. Selma Mahfouz & Mr. Richard Hemming & Mr. Michael Kell, 2002. "The Effectiveness of Fiscal Policy in Stimulating Economic Activity: A Review of the Literature," IMF Working Papers 2002/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Davidson, 2008. "Crude Oil Prices:," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 110-118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo C. Ferrão & Carlos Santos Silva, 2012. "Change in the energy systems paradigm and the impact on regional development," Chapters, in: Roberta Capello & Tomaz Ponce Dentinho (ed.), Networks, Space and Competitiveness, chapter 3, pages 56-76, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Noah Quastel, 2016. "Ecological Political Economy: Towards a Strategic-Relational Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 336-353, July.
- Carley, Sanya & Lawrence, Sara & Brown, Adrienne & Nourafshan, Andrew & Benami, Elinor, 2011. "Energy-based economic development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 282-295, January.
- Gramkow, Camila, 2020. "Green fiscal policies: An armoury of instruments to recover growth sustainably," Estudios y Perspectivas – Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia 5, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Morris, Adele C. & Nivola, Pietro S. & Schultze, Charles L., 2012. "Clean energy: Revisiting the challenges of industrial policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S1), pages 34-42.
- Simas, Moana & Pacca, Sergio, 2014. "Assessing employment in renewable energy technologies: A case study for wind power in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 83-90.
- Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Markaki, Maria & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2010. "The effects of environmental investments on employment in the Greek economy: An input-output approach (2010-2020)," MPRA Paper 74488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Gobbi, Maria Sabrina., 2011. "Mainstreaming environmental issues in sustainable enterprises : an exploration of issues, experiences and options," ILO Working Papers 994620973402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487471 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aud:audfin:v:21:y:2019:i:50:p:60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe Epuran & Claudia-Ioana Ciobanu & Adrian V. Horodnic & Gheorghe Epuran & Claudia-Ioana Ciobanu & Adrian V. Horodnic, 2019. "Green Jobs Creation – Main Element in the Implementation of Bioeconomic Mechanisms," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(50), pages 1-60, February.
- Kolsuz, Gunes & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2017. "Economics of climate change and green employment: A general equilibrium investigation for Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1240-1250.
- Andreas A. Papandreou, 2015. "The Great Recession and the transition to a low-carbon economy," Working papers wpaper88, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Cameron, Lachlan & van der Zwaan, Bob, 2015. "Employment factors for wind and solar energy technologies: A literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 160-172.
- Zenghelis, Dimitri, 2021. "Why sustainable, inclusive, and resilient investment makes for efficacious post-COVID medicine," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 110936, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2014. "Green Jobs and Growth in the United States: Green Shoots or False Dawn?," Discussion Papers 14-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:464283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoang, Anh Tuan & Sandro Nižetić, & Olcer, Aykut I. & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Chen, Wei-Hsin & Chong, Cheng Tung & Thomas, Sabu & Bandh, Suhaib A. & Nguyen, Xuan Phuong, 2021. "Impacts of COVID-19 pandemic on the global energy system and the shift progress to renewable energy: Opportunities, challenges, and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C).
- Baer, Paul & Brown, Marilyn A. & Kim, Gyungwon, 2015. "The job generation impacts of expanding industrial cogeneration," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 141-153.
- Bowen, Alex & Stern, Nicholas, 2010. "Environmental policy and the economic downturn," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37589, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bowen, 2014. "Green growth," Chapters, in: Giles Atkinson & Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer & Matthew Agarwala (ed.), Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 15, pages 237-251, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Palley, Thomas., 2015. "Escaping stagnation and restoring shared prosperity : a macroeconomic policy framework for job-rich growth," ILO Working Papers 994874713402676, International Labour Organization.
- Terry Barker & Annela Anger & Unnada Chewpreecha & Hector Pollitt, 2012. "A new economics approach to modelling policies to achieve global 2020 targets for climate stabilisation," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 205-221, October.
- Epstein, Gerald, 2009. "Obama’s Economic Policy: Achievements, Problems and Prospects," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 5.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Achim Truger, 2015. "Implementing the golden rule for public investment in Europe," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 138, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Alejandro López-Vera & Andrés D. Pinchao-Rosero & Norberto Rodríguez-Niño, 2018.
"Non-Linear Fiscal Multipliers for Public Expenditure and Tax Revenue in Colombia,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 36(85), pages 48-64, April.
- Alejandro LÃ³pez-Vera & Andrés D. Pinchao-Rosero & Norberto Rodríguez-Niño, 2018. "Non-Linear Fiscal Multipliers for Public Expenditure and Tax Revenue in Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre PolÃtica EconÃ³mica, Banco de la RepÃºblica - ESPE, vol. 36(85), pages 48-64, November.
- Esteban Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2010. "How Stimulative Has Fiscal Policy Been Around the World?," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(3), pages 6-31.
- Hüseyin ŞEN & Ayşe KAYA, 2017. "Mali Konsolidasyon Büyüme ve İstihdam için Bir Çıpa mı, Mali Tuzak mı? Teorik ve Ampirik Literatür Temelli Bir Analiz," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 25(34).
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Clancy, Daragh & Lozej, Matija, 2014.
"The effects of government spending in a small open economy within a monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
1727, European Central Bank.
- Clancy, Daragh & Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija, 2014. "The Effects of Government Spending in a Small Open Economy within a Monetary Union," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Al-Abri, Almukhtar & Genc, Ismail H. & Naufal, George S, 2018. "The Impact of Government Spending on GDP in a Remitting Country," IZA Discussion Papers 11676, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Morana, Claudio, 2013.
"Oil price dynamics, macro-finance interactions and the role of financial speculation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 206-226.
- Claudio Morana, 2012. "Oil Price Dynamics, Macro-Finance Interactions and the Role of Financial Speculation," Working Papers 2012.07, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudio Morana, 2013. "Oil price dynamics, macro-finance interactions and the role of financial speculation," Working Papers 225, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Morana, Claudio, 2012. "Oil Price Dynamics, Macro-Finance Interactions and the Role of Financial Speculation," Energy: Resources and Markets 121723, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2011.
"Fiscal Policy in the Macroeconomic Policy Mix: A Critique of the New Consensus Model and a Comparison of Macroeconomic Policies in France, Germany, the UK and Sweden from a Post-Keynesian Perspective,"
Chapters, in: Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon (ed.), Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 12,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2008. "Fiscal policy in the macroeconomic policy mix: A Critique of the New Consensus Model and a comparison of macroeconomic policies in France, Germany, the UK and Sweden from a Post-Keynesian perspective," IMK Working Paper 03-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Torben Andersen, 2005. "Is there a Role for an Active Fiscal Stabilization Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1447, CESifo.
- Sebastian Hauptmeier & Martin Heipertz & Ludger Schuknecht, 2007.
"Expenditure Reform in Industrialised Countries: A Case-Study Approach,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 28(3), pages 293-342, September.
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Heipertz, Martin & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2006. "Expenditure reform in industralised countries: a case study approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-050, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Heipertz, Martin, 2006. "Expenditure reform in industrialised countries: a case study approach," Working Paper Series 634, European Central Bank.
- Martha Elena Delgado-Rojas & Hernán Rincón-Castro, 2017. "Incertidumbre acerca de la política fiscal y ciclo económico," Borradores de Economia 1008, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Haryo Kuncoro, 2014. "The cyclicality of government expenditure in developing country: the case of Indonesia," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Chibi Abderrahim & Chekouri Sidi Mohamed & Benbouziane Mohamed, 2019.
"The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Economic Activity over the Business Cycle: An Empirical Investigation in the Case of Algeria,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-23, December.
- Abderrahim Chibi & Mohamed Benbouziane & Sidi Mohamed Chekouri, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Economic Activity Over the Bsiness Cycle: An Emirical Investigation in the Case of Algeria," Working Papers 845, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
- Witold Jakóbik, 2006. "Dylematy koordynacji polityki pieniężnej i fiskalnej," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1-2, pages 1-17.
- Vitor Carvalho & Manuel M. F. Martins, 2011. "Investment and output effects of fiscal consolidations in a new-Keynesian DSGE model for the Euro Area: composition matters?," EcoMod2011 3246, EcoMod.
- Sayed O. M. Timuno & Joel Hinaunye Eita & Lanouar Charfeddine, 2020.
"Towards an effective fiscal stimulus: Evidence from Botswana,"
Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1790948-179, January.
- Timuno, Sayed O.M & Eita, Joel Hinaunye, 2020. "Towards an effective fiscal stimulus: evidence from Botswana," MPRA Paper 101377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Tomaselli, 2019. "Economic Growth and Public Debt: An Experimental Approach in Search of a Confidence Channel," DEM Working Papers 2019/18, Department of Economics and Management.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Kurt Kratena & Markus Marterbauer, 2003.
"Auswirkungen öffentlicher Konjunkturimpulse auf Wachstum und Beschäftigung,"
Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 29(4), pages 503-530.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Kurt Kratena & Markus Marterbauer, 2003. "Auswirkungen öffentlicher Konjunkturimpulse auf Wachstum und Beschäftigung," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 24614, June.
- Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2015. "Dynamic steam coal market integration: Evidence from rolling cointegration analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 510-520.
- Maria Neicheva, 2006. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Government Expenditure on Output in Bulgaria: An HP Filter Approach," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:perips:peri_report. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Judy Fogg The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Judy Fogg to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.