How to gain political support for reforms?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Simon Hix & Gérard Roland, 2007. "Democratic politics in the European Parliament," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7744, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Víctor López Pérez & Roger Stiegert & Giovanni Vitale, 2007. "Structural reforms in EMU and the role of monetary policy – a survey of the literature," Occasional Paper Series 66, European Central Bank.
- Norbert Berthold, 2005. "Mehr Effizienz und Gerechtigkeit: Wege zur Entflechtung des Sozialstaates," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 233-254, May.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & Seppo Honkapohja & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2007. "Chapter 4: Scandinavia today: An economic miracle?," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 82-120, February.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2012.
"Institutions And Performance In European Labour Markets: Taking A Fresh Look At Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 1-41, February.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Institutions and performance in European labour markets: taking a fresh look at evidence," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 391, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Institutions and Performance in European Labour Markets: Taking a Fresh Look at Evidence," Working Papers CEB 09-049.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Amable, 2009.
"The Differentiation of Social Demands in Europe. The Social Basis of the European Models of Capitalism,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 391-426, May.
- Bruno Amable, 2009. "The differentiation of social demands in Europe. The social basis of the European models of capitalism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00373410, HAL.
- Elvire Guillaud, 2013.
"Preferences for redistribution: an empirical analysis over 33 countries,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(1), pages 57-78, March.
- Elvire Guillaud, 2013. "Preferences for redistribution: an empirical analysis over 33 countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00683410, HAL.
- Elvire Guillaud, 2008. "Preferences for redistribution: a European comparative analysis," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00586260, HAL.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2008. "The Political Economy of Two-tier Reforms of Employment Protection in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 2461, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jürgen Janger, 2006. "The Lisbon National Reform Programs: New Ideas for Austria’s Economic Policy," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 46-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/10019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .