The Role of Research and Innovation in Promoting Productivity in Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jose Miguel Benavente, 2006. "The role of research and innovation in promoting productivity in chile," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 301-315.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107, Elsevier.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "A Reprise of Size and R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 925-951, July.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation And Productivity: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bera, Anil K & Jarque, Carlos M & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1984. "Testing the Normality Assumption in Limited Dependent Variable Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(3), pages 563-578, October.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagan, Adrian & Vella, Frank, 1989. "Diagnostic Tests for Models Based on Individual Data: A Survey," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 29-59, Supplemen.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2014.
"R&D determinants: Accounting for the differences between research and development,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1634-1648.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2012. "R&D Determinants: accounting for the differences between research and development," MPRA Paper 41270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V A Hajivassiliou & Frédérique Savignac & Frédérique Savignac, 2019.
"Novel Approaches to Coherency Conditions in Dynamic LDV Models: Quantifying Financing Constraints and a Firm's Decision and Ability to Innovate,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
606, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis & Savignac, Frédérique, 2019. "Novel approaches to coherency conditions in dynamic LDV models: quantifying financing constraints and a firm's decision and ability to innovate," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102544, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frédérique Savignac, 2006.
"The impact of financial constraints on innovation: evidence from french manufacturing firms,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v06042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Frédérique Savignac, 2006. "The impact of financial constraints on innovation: evidence from French manufacturing firms," Post-Print halshs-00115717, HAL.
- Frédérique Savignac, 2006. "The impact of financial constraints on innovation: evidence from French manufacturing firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00115717, HAL.
- Fassio Claudio, 2011. "Sectoral invariances or distance-from-the-frontier effect among European mid-low tech sectors," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201115, University of Turin.
- Frederique Savignac, 2008.
"Impact Of Financial Constraints On Innovation: What Can Be Learned From A Direct Measure?,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 553-569.
- Savignac, F., 2007. "The impact of financial constraints on innovation: What can be learned from a direct measure?," Working papers 169, Banque de France.
- Artés, Joaquín, 2009. "Long-run versus short-run decisions: R&D and market structure in Spanish firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 120-132, February.
- Almas Heshmati & Hyesung Kim, 2011. "The R&D and productivity relationship of Korean listed firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 125-142, October.
- Mickey Folkeringa & Andre van Stel & Joris Meijaard, 2005. "Innovation, strategic renewal and its effect on small firm performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Xulia Gonzalez & Consuelo Pazo, 2004.
"Firms' R&D dilemma: to undertake or not to undertake R&D,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 55-59.
- Xulia González & Consuelo Pazó, 2002. "Firms’ R&D Dilemma: To Undertake Or Not To Undertake R&D," Working Papers 0208, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Sena, Vania & Duygun, Meryem & Lubrano, Giuseppe & Marra, Marianna & Shaban, Mohamed, 2018. "Board independence, corruption and innovation. Some evidence on UK subsidiaries," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 22-43.
- Sabourin, David & Baldwin, John R. & Hanel, Peter, 2000. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Canadian Manufacturing Firms: The Role of Intellectual Property Rights," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000122e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Arza, Valeria & López, Emanuel, 2021. "Obstacles affecting innovation in small and medium enterprises: Quantitative analysis of the Argentinean manufacturing sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(9).
- Köhler, Christian & Rammer, Christian, 2012. "Buyer power and suppliers' incentives to innovate," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wesley M. Cohen & You-Na Lee & John P. Walsh, 2019. "How Innovative Are Innovations? A Multidimensional, Survey-Based Approach," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring and Accounting for Innovation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 139-182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 129-213, Elsevier.
- Andrea Vaona & Mario Pianta, 2008.
"Firm Size and Innovation in European Manufacturing,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 283-299, March.
- Vaona, Andrea & Pianta, Mario, 2006. "Firm size and innovation in European manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Hans Lööf, 2005.
"A comparative perspective on innovation and productivity in manufacturing and services,"
Springer Books, in: Uwe Cantner & Elias Dinopoulos & Robert F. Lanzillotti (ed.), Entrepreneurships, the New Economy and Public Policy, pages 181-202,
- Lööf, Hans, 2004. "A Comparative Perspective on Innovation and Productivity in Manufacturing and Services," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 1, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Industry diversity and its impact on the innovation performance of firms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 675-700, October.
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Francesco Bogliacino, 2017.
"Export, R&D and New Products: A Model and a Test on European Industries,"
Economic Complexity and Evolution, in: Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner (ed.), Foundations of Economic Change, pages 393-432,
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Francesco Bogliacino, 2016. "Export, R&D and new products. a model and a test on European industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 869-905, October.
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Francesco Bogliacino, 2014. "Export, R&D and New Products. A Model and a Test on European Industries," Working Papers 1407, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2018.
"Internationalisation, innovation and productivity in services: evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(3), pages 585-615, August.
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2018. "Internationalisation, Innovation And Productivity In Services:Evidence From Germany, Ireland And The United Kingdom," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 108, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca R. & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinni, John, 2018. "Internationalisation, innovation and productivity in services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-009, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; innovation; productivity; Asymptotic Least Squares; structural estimation and censored data.;
All these keywords.
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mohit Karnani (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.