Does the Presence of Surplus Labor Hinder Production in Indian Manufacturing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Subhash Ray & Anasua Bhattacharya, 2003. "Surplus Labor in Indian Manufacturing: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Industries," Working papers 2003-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Logan, James, 1983. "The relative efficiency of Illinois electric utilities," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, pages 349-367.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2012.
"Technical Efficiency In The Indian Textiles Industry: A Non‐Parametric Analysis Of Firm‐Level Data,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2007. "Technical Efficiency in the Indian Textiles Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis of Firm-Level Data," Working papers 2007-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2003-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .