Simple logit and probit marginal effects in R
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Probit/Logit Marginal Effects in R
by diffuseprior in DiffusePrioR on 2012-04-23 16:15:35
- Marginal Effects vs Odds Ratios
by Matt Bogard in Econometric Sense on 2016-03-12 10:32:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irfan Kanat & Yili Hong & T. S. Raghu, 2018. "Surviving in Global Online Labor Markets for IT Services: A Geo-Economic Analysis," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 893-909, December.
- Romano, A.A. & Scandurra, G. & Carfora, A., 2015. "Probabilities to adopt feed in tariff conditioned to economic transition: A scenario analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 988-997.
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Hess, Sebastian, 2014. "Consumer acceptance of an EU/non-EU label of origin of beef: an analysis of attribute attendance in a discrete choice experiment," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182744, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cummins, Neil, 2017. "Lifespans of the European elite, 800–1800," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83576, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Czaya, Axel & Matiaske, Wenzel, 2018. "Finanzielle Mitarbeiterbeteiligung in Deutschland. Gewinn- und Kapitalbeteiligung von Mitarbeitern: Eine Studie vor dem Hintergrund des Mitarbeiterkapitalbeteiligungsgesetzes und der Wirtschaftskrise ," Working Paper Forschungsförderung 111, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrics; Econometrics; Logits; Probits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.