The old poor law : resource constraints and demographic regimes
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4|
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen, Robert C., 2001. "The Great Divergence in European Wages and Prices from the Middle Ages to the First World War," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 411-447, October.
- Horrell, Sara & Humphries, Jane & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2001. "Destined for Deprivation: Human Capital Formation and Intergenerational Poverty in Nineteenth-Century England," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 339-365, July.
- Federico, Giovanni, 2011. "When did European markets integrate?," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 93-126, April.
- John H. Munro, 2006. "Real Wages and the 'Malthusian Problem' in Antwerp and South-Eastern England, 1400 - 1700: A regional comparison of levels and trends in real wages," Working Papers tecipa-225, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael Anderson & Ronald Lee, 2002. "Malthus in state space: Macro economic-demographic relations in English history, 1540 to 1870," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 195-220.
- M. M. Postan & J. Titow, 1959. "Heriots And Prices On Winchester Manors," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 11(3), pages 392-411, 04.
- John Hatcher & A. J. Piper & David Stone, 2006. "Monastic mortality: Durham Priory, 1395-1529 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 59(4), pages 667-687, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.