When did European markets integrate?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2013.
"The cost of railroad regulation: the disintegration of American agricultural markets in the interwar period,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 66(4), pages 1017-1038, November.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The Cost of Railroad Regulation: The Disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the Interwar Period," Discussion Papers 11-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Federico, Giovanni & Sharp, Paul, 2012. "The cost of railroad regulation: The disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the interwar period," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 20/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Fenske, James & Kala, Namrata, 2017. "Linguistic Distance and Market Integration in India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 331, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Chilosi, David & Murphy, Tommy E. & Studer, Roman & Tunçer, A. Coşkun, 2013.
"Europe's many integrations: Geography and grain markets, 1620–1913,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 46-68.
- David Chilosi & Tommy E. Murphy & Roman Studer, 2011. "Europe’s Many Integrations: Geography and Grain Markets, 1620-1913," Working Papers 412, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Chilosi, David & Federico, Giovanni, 2015.
"Early globalizations: The integration of Asia in the world economy, 1800–1938,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-18.
- David Chilosi & Giovanni Federico, 2013. "Early globalizations: The integration of Asia in the world economy, c. 1800-1938," Working Papers 13020, Economic History Society.
- Chilosi, David & Federico, Giovanni, 2015. "Early globalizations: the integration of Asia in the world economy, 1800–1938," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64785, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017.
"A tale of two globalizations: gains from trade and openness 1800–2010,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(3), pages 601-626, August.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "A tale of two globalizations: gains from trade and openness 1800-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 11128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "A tale of two globalizations : gains for trade and openness 1800-2010," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 22354, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2009. "The old poor law : resource constraints and demographic regimes," Working Papers 200908, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Martin Uebele & Daniel Gallardo-Albarrán, 2015.
"Paving the way to modernity: Prussian roads and grain market integration in Westphalia, 1821-1855,"
Scandinavian Economic History Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 63(1), pages 69-92, March.
- Martin Uebele & Daniel Gallardo-Albarrán, 2014. "Paving the way to modernity: Prussian roads and grain market integration in Westphalia, 1821-1855," Working Papers 0059, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Brunt, Liam & Cannon, Edmund, 2013. "Integration in the English wheat market 1770-1820," CEPR Discussion Papers 9504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Åberg, M. & Fälting, L. & Forssell, A., 2016. "Is Swedish district heating operating on an integrated market? – Differences in pricing, price convergence, and marketing strategy between public and private district heating companies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 222-232.
- Ke Yao & Xiao-Ping Zheng, 2016. "A Comparison of Market Integration in Nineteenth-Century China and Japan," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 246-271, November.
- Klovland, Jan Tore, 2014. "Challenges for the construction of historical price indices: The case of Norway, 1777-1920," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol Hua, 2013. "The Trade Impact of the Zollverein," CEPR Discussion Papers 9387, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:15:y:2011:i:01:p:93-126_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.