Yardsticks for workhouses during the Great Famine
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Cormac O Grada, 2001.
"Mortality in the North Dublin Union During the Great Famine,"
829, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Cormac Ó Gr´da, 2002. "Mortality in the North Dublin Union during the Great Famine," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 55(3), pages 487-506, 08.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Timothy Guinnane, 2001. "Mortality in the North Dublin Union during the Great Famine," Working Papers 200109, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:ucn:oapubs:10197/449 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mokyr, Joel & Gr Da, Cormac, 2002. "What do people die of during famines: the Great Irish Famine in comparative perspective," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 339-363, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.