Yardsticks for workhouses during the Great Famine
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4|
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Cormac Ó Gr´da, 2002.
"Mortality in the North Dublin Union during the Great Famine,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 55(3), pages 487-506, 08.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Cormac O Grada, 2001. "Mortality in the North Dublin Union During the Great Famine," Working Papers 829, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Timothy Guinnane, 2001. "Mortality in the North Dublin Union during the Great Famine," Working Papers 200109, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mokyr, Joel & Gr Da, Cormac, 2002. "What do people die of during famines: the Great Irish Famine in comparative perspective," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 339-363, December.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Joel Mokyr, 2002. "What do people die of during famines : the Great Irish Famine in comparative perspective," Open Access publications 10197/449, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.