Mortality in the North Dublin Union During the Great Famine
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Cormac Ó Gr´da, 2002. "Mortality in the North Dublin Union during the Great Famine," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 55(3), pages 487-506, August.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Timothy Guinnane, 2001. "Mortality in the North Dublin Union during the Great Famine," Working Papers 200109, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2007. "Yardsticks for workhouses during the Great Famine," Working Papers 200708, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Virginia Zarulli, 2012. "Mortality shocks and the human rate of aging," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-019, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIreland; famine; mortality; workhouses;
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- J19 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Other
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Lewis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.