Is Public Sector Performance just a matter of money? The case of the Spanish regional governments
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPublic sector efficiency; Public sector performance; Fiscal decentralisation; Spanish Autonomous Communities.;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2019-04-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:wpaper:1901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucmes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .