Satisfaction and protection of individual mobile telecommunications consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Palcic, Dónal & Reeves, Eoin, 0. "Organisational status change and performance: The case of Ireland's national telecommunications operator," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5-6), pages 299-308, June.
- Symeou, Pavlos C., 2011. "Economy size and performance: An efficiency analysis in the telecommunications sector," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 426-440, June.
- Ono, Shigeru & Tang, Puay, 2010. "The role of mobile handsets in advanced network service evolution: Evidence from Japan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 444-460, September.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Papke, Leslie, 1998. "How Are Participanats Investing Their Accounts in Participant-Directed Individual Account Pension Plans?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 212-216, May.
- Karacuka, Mehmet & Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2011. "Competition in Turkish mobile telecommunications markets: Price elasticities and network substitution," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 202-210, March.
- Song, Jae-Do, 2010. "Various wholesale price equilibria for mobile virtual network operators," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 633-648, November.
- John DAVIES & Bronwyn HOWELL & Victoria MABIN, 2008. "Telecommunications Regulation, Regulatory Behavior and its Impact A Systems View," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(70), pages 145-168, 2nd quart.
- Zhang, Jing & Liang, Xiong-Jian, 2011. "Business ecosystem strategies of mobile network operators in the 3G era: The case of China Mobile," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 156-171, March.
- Diehl, Kevin A., 2010. "Telecommunications companies: One meeting with any competitor is enough to violate the EU's competition laws and result in fines," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 248-250, May.
- Dedrick, Jason & Kraemer, Kenneth L. & Linden, Greg, 2011. "The distribution of value in the mobile phone supply chain," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 505-521, July.
- Lam, Pun-Lee & Shiu, Alice, 2010. "Economic growth, telecommunications development and productivity growth of the telecommunications sector: Evidence around the world," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 185-199, May.
- Lee, Ya-Ching, 2011. "Competitive relationships between traditional and contemporary telecommunication services in Taiwan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 543-554, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer satisfaction; Consumer protection; Mobile telecommunications; Individual private consumers; Survey data; Econometric models.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad) or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.