Competition in Turkish mobile telecommunications markets: Price elasticities and network substitution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lange, Mirjam R. J. & Saric, Amela, 2016. "Substitution between fixed, mobile, and voice over IP telephony: Evidence from the European Union," DICE Discussion Papers 221, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Covadonga Gijón Tascón & Teresa Garín-Muñoz, & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2012. "Satisfaction and protection of individual mobile telecommunications consumers," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-21, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2017. "OTT-Messaging and Mobile Telecommunication: A Joint Market? An Empirical Approach," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169503, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Basaran, Alparslan A. & Cetinkaya, Murat & Bagdadioglu, Necmiddin, 2014. "Operator choice in the mobile telecommunications market: Evidence from Turkish urban population," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-13.
- Mihail BUŞU, 2014. "How Concentrated Is The Romanian Mobile Market?," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 473-482, July.
- Karacuka, Mehmet & Çatık, A. Nazif & Haucap, Justus, 2013.
"Consumer choice and local network effects in mobile telecommunications in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 334-344.
- Karaçuka, Mehmet & Çatik, A. Nazif & Haucap, Justus, 2012. "Consumer choice and local network effects in mobile telecommunications in Turkey," DICE Discussion Papers 70, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2017. "OTT-messaging and mobile telecommunication: A joint market? - An empirical approach," DICE Discussion Papers 256, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jerry Hausman & Agustin Ros, 2013. "An econometric assessment of telecommunications prices and consumer surplus in Mexico using panel data," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 284-304, June.
- Ünver, Mehmet Bilal & Göktaylar, Yavuz & Tezel, Fatih, 2015. "Regulatory Implications of FMS for Voice Services in Turkey: Analysis of Recent Regulatory Acts on Deregulation and Margin Squeeze," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127186, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Thomas P. Tangerås, 2014. "Network competition with income effects," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 645-673, September.
- Ward, Michael R. & Zheng, Shilin, 2012. "Mobile and fixed substitution for telephone service in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 301-310.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile telecommunications Price elasticity Fixed-mobile substitution Dynamic panel data analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:35:y:2011:i:2:p:202-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.