The Character of growth before 'modern economics growth'? The GDP of Holland between 1347 and 1807
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- BAS J. P. van BAVEL & JAN LUITEN van ZANDEN, 2004. "The jump-start of the Holland economy during the late-medieval crisis, c.1350-c.1500 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 57(3), pages 503-532, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Fourie & Jan Luiten Zanden, 2013.
"GDP in the Dutch Cape Colony: The National Accounts of a Slave-Based Society,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(4), pages 467-490, December.
- Johan Fourie & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2012. "GDP in the Dutch Cape Colony: The national accounts of a slave-based society," Working Papers 04/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Fourie & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2012. "GDP in the Dutch Cape Colony: The national accounts of a slave-based society," Working Papers 0030, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Carlos Álvarez-Nogal & Leandro Prados De La Escosura, 2013.
"The rise and fall of Spain (1270–1850),"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 66(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Álvarez-Nogal, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Spain (1270-1850)," CEPR Discussion Papers 8369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Álvarez Nogal, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "The rise and fall of Spain (1270-1850)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Koen Deconinck & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2012. "War, Taxes, and Borders:How Beer Created Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 30812, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; national accounts; Holland; economic growth; historical development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucg:wpaper:0004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Carmichael). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgeuunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.