Nash and Perfect Equilibria of Discounted Repeated Games
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fudenberg, D. & Maskin, E., 1990. "Nash and perfect equilibria of discounted repeated games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 194-206, June.
- Drew Fudenberg & Eric Maskin, 1988. "Nash and Perfect Equilibria of Discounted Repeated Gains," Working papers 499, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Satoru Takahashi, 2008.
"Perfect public equilibrium when players are patient,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: A Long-Run Collaboration On Long-Run Games, chapter 16, pages 345-367
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K. & Takahashi, Satoru, 2007. "Perfect public equilibrium when players are patient," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 27-49, October.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Satoru Takahashi, 2004. "Perfect Public Equilibrium When Players Are Patient," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2051, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine & Satoru Takahashi, 2004. "Perfect Public Equilibrium When Players are Patient," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000865, David K. Levine.
- Takahashi, Satoru & Levine, David & Fudenberg, Drew, 2007. "Perfect Public Equilibrium When Players Are Patient," Scholarly Articles 3196336, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu, 2008.
"Valuating payoff streams under unequal discount factors,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 595-598, June.
- Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2007. "Valuating Payoff Streams under Unequal Discount Factors," Discussion Papers 16, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Thomas, J. P., 1995. "Subgame-perfect attainment of minimax punishments in discounted two-person games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Kalai, E & Neme, A, 1992. "The Strength of a Little Perfection," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(4), pages 335-355.
- Jimmy Chan, 2000. "On the Non-Existence of Reputation Effects in Two-Person Infinitely-Repeated Games," Economics Working Paper Archive 441, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Hörner, Johannes & Takahashi, Satoru, 2016.
"How fast do equilibrium payoff sets converge in repeated games?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 332-359.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi, 2016. "How Fast Do Equilibrium Payoff Sets Converge in Repeated Games?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2029, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hörner, Johannes & Takahashi, Satoru, 2017. "How Fast Do Equilibrium Payo Sets Converge in Repeated Games?," TSE Working Papers 17-792, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jeffery Ely & Johannes Horner & Wojciech Olszewski, 2004. "Strategic Commitment Versus Flexibility in a Duopoloy with Entry and Exit," Discussion Papers 1381, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbwp:8736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .