Supplement To "Weak Identification in Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Designs"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donna Feir & Thomas Lemieux & Vadim Marmer, 2016.
"Weak Identification in Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Designs,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Feir, Donna & Lemieux, Thomas & Marmer, Vadim, 2010. "Weak Identification in Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Designs," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2010-19, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Apr 2016.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2015.
"The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance,"
CEIS Research Paper
361, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Nov 2015.
- Coviello, Decio & Guglielmo, Andrea & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The effect of discretion on procurement performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66445, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Coviello, Decio & Guglielmo, Andrea & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2016. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1427, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Guglielmo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2015. "The Effect of Discretion on Procurement Performance," EIEF Working Papers Series 1510, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2015.
- Eduardo Fé & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2016.
"Short- and long-run estimates of the local effects of retirement on health,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(4), pages 1051-1067, October.
- Fe, Eduardo & Hollingsworth, Bruce, 2015. "Short and long run estimates of the local effects of retirement on health," MPRA Paper 65462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0745-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric inference; treatment effect; size distortions; Anderson-Rubin test; robust confidence set; Monte Carlo simulations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:vadim_marmer-2014-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Maureen Chin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.