The Measurement of Banking Services in the System of National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973, June.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Pezzolo, Luciano & Tattara, Giuseppe, 2008. "“Una fiera senza luogo”: Was Bisenzone an International Capital Market in Sixteenth-Century Italy?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(04), pages 1098-1122, December.
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2010.
"The Sustainable Debts of Philip II: A Reconstruction of Castile's Fiscal Position, 1566–1596,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(04), pages 813-842, December.
- Mauricio Drelichman & Joachim Voth, 2006. "The sustainable debts of Philip II: A reconstruction of Castile's fiscal position, 1566-1596," Economics Working Papers 1121, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2009.
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2007. "The Sustainable Debts of Philip II: A Reconstruction of Castile's Fiscal Position, 1566-1596," Economics working papers drelichman-07-11-06-09-33, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 08 Apr 2010.
- James Conklin, 1998. "The Theory of Sovereign Debt and Spain under Philip II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 483-513, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- , & Diewert, Erwin, 2014. "The Treatment of Financial Transactions in the SNA: A User Cost Approach," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 20 Feb 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsUser costs; banking services; deposit services; loan services; Total Factor Productivity growth; production accounts; System of National Accounts; FIS;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-09-16 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2011-09-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:erwin_diewert-2011-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .