The Measurement of Banking Services in the System of National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2013.
"Real Output of Bank Services: What Counts is What Banks Do, Not What They Own,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(317), pages 96-117, January.
- Wang, J. Christina & Inklaar, Robert Christiaan, 2011. "Real Output of Bank Services: What Counts Is What Banks Do, Not What They Own," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-119, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2011. "Real output of bank services: what counts is what banks do, not what they own," Working Papers 11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2011.
- Diane Coyle, 2019. "Review of Economic indicators for professionals by Charles Steindel," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 100-101, January.
- , & Diewert, Erwin, 2014. "The Treatment of Financial Transactions in the SNA: A User Cost Approach," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 20 Feb 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsUser costs; banking services; deposit services; loan services; Total Factor Productivity growth; production accounts; System of National Accounts; FIS;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:erwin_diewert-2011-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.