Theoretical and Methodological Foundations for Personality Research in the Context of Business-to-Business Relationships: the Case of Financial Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binks, Martin R & Ennew, Christine T, 1997. "The Relationship between U.K. Banks and Their Small Business Customers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 167-178, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Héctor Marcos Pérez-Feijoo & Francisco José Martínez-López & Mercedes García-Ordaz, 2015. "Potential benefits of employee portals in public administrations: implementation and proactive behaviour towards the organization," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 1, pages 1-1, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; financial services; relationship; business-to-business relationship; relationship marketing; marketing financial services to businesses; personality research;
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-03-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-03-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-ICT-2006-03-25 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2006-03-25 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .