Computation of Cournot-Nash equilibria by entropic regularization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blanchet, Adrien & Carlier, Guillaume & Nenna, Luca, 2017. "Computation of Cournot-Nash equilibria by entropic regularization," IAST Working Papers 17-64, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
References listed on IDEAS
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2011. "Games of social interactions with local and global externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 88-90, April.
- Adrien Blanchet & Guillaume Carlier, 2016. "Optimal Transport and Cournot-Nash Equilibria," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 125-145, February.
- Alfred Galichon, 2016. "Optimal Transport Methods in Economics," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10870, September.
- Blanchet, Adrien & Carlier, Guillaume, 2014. "From Nash to Cournot-Nash equilibria via the Monge-Kantorovich problem," TSE Working Papers 14-490, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal transport; entropic regularization; Cournot-Nash equilibria;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:31576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.