Report NEP-HPE-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurie Bréban & Jean Dellemotte, 2016. "From one form of sympathy to another: Sophie de Grouchy’s translation of and commentary on Adam Smith’s Theory of Moral Sentiments," Working Papers hal-01435828, HAL.
- Kene Boun My & Camille Cornand & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2017. "Speculation rather than enterprise? Keynes' beauty contest revisited in theory and experiment," Working Papers halshs-01485677, HAL.
- Bruce Caldwell, 2016. "Hayek’s Nobel," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65455, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ricardo Reis, 2017. "Is Something Really Wrong with Macroeconomics?," Discussion Papers 1713, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Béatrice Hibou & Boris Samuel & Laurent Fourchard, 2016. "The Spirits of Neoliberal Reforms and Everyday Politics of the State in Africa," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/30kmq6u4m9e, Sciences Po.
- Anthropelos, Michail & Kardaras, Constantinos, 2017. "Equilibrium in risk-sharing games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69767, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Falk, Armin, 2017. "Facing Yourself: A Note on Self-Image," IZA Discussion Papers 10606, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blanchet, Adrien & Carlier, Guillaume & Nenna, Luca, 2017. "Computation of Cournot-Nash equilibria by entropic regularization," TSE Working Papers 17-785, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bonatti, Alessandro & Hörner, Johannes, 2017. "Learning to Disagree in a Game of Experimentation," TSE Working Papers 17-791, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nicolas Brisset, 2016. "Institutions as Emergent Phenomena: Redefining Downward Causation," Working Papers halshs-01425669, HAL.
- Yvon Pesqueux, 2017. "Mondialisation Un modèle « anglo-américain » de l'organisation ?," Post-Print cel-01506971, HAL.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2015. "Psychology into economics: fast and frugal heuristics," MPRA Paper 78162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Gravel & Brice Magdalou & Patrick Moyes, 2017. "Hammond’s Equity Principle and the Measurement of Ordinal Inequalities," AMSE Working Papers 1703, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.