How to Understand High Food Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Pugno, 2000. "Under Tertiarisation and Unemployment," Department of Economics Working Papers 0004, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2004. "The economic consequences of Mr. G.W. Bush's foreign policy. can the us afford it?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0402, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2002. "One "monetary giant" with many "fiscal dwarfs": The efficiency of macroeconomic stabilization policies in the European Monetary Union," Department of Economics Working Papers 0204, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Pugno, Maurizio, 2004. "The underground economy and underdevelopment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 257-279, September.
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2006.
"The service paradox and endogenous economic growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Maurizio Pugno, 2003. "The service paradox and endogenous economic growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 0301, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2001.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Italy: The Credit Channel and a Missing Ring,"
Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, June.
- Roberto Tamborini & Riccardo Fiorentini, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Italy: the credit channel and a missing ring," Department of Economics Working Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Maria Luigia Segnana, 2002. "Why is trade between the European Union and the transition economies vertical?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0207, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Giuseppe Espa & Roberto Benedetti & Anna De Meo & Salvatore Espa, 2003. "Mappe di probabilitï¿½ di sito archeologico: un passo avanti," Department of Economics Working Papers 0302, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2000. "From Kuwait to Kosovo: what have we learned; reflections on globalization and peace," Department of Economics Working Papers 0002, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Maurizio Pugno, 2002. "The underground economy and the underdevelopment trap," Department of Economics Working Papers 0201, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa & Roberto Tamborini, 2002. "Firmsï¿½ bankruptcy and turnover in a macroeconomy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0203, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Luigi Bonatti & Carlo Borzaga & Luigi Mittone, 2005. "Profit versus Nonprofit Firms in the Service Sector: A Formal Analysis of the Employment and Welfare Implications," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(3), pages 137-164, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huda, Fakir Azmal, 2014. "Process Of Global Shocks Transmission To Domestic Food Price Level: Case Of Bangladesh," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 1-16, April.
- Borychowski Michał & Czyżewski Andrzej, 2015. "Determinants of prices increase of agricultural commodities in a global context," Management, Sciendo, vol. 19(2), pages 152-167, December.
- Jörg Mayer, 2009. "The Growing Interdependence Between Financial And Commodity Markets," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 195, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Girardi, Daniele, 2011. "Do financial investors affect commodity prices? The case of Hard Red Winter Wheat," MPRA Paper 35670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dudziński Jerzy, 2009. "Financial Factors in Price Movements of Primary Commodities on the International Market," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 8(1), pages 113-125, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFood prices; commodity prices; money; futures markets;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpde:0823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.