A Computable Economistï¿½s Perspective on Computational Complexity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "Economic Dynamics and Computation-Resurrecting the Icarus Tradition," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2-3), pages 239-264, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Computable and Dynamical Systems Foundations of Bounded Rationality and Satisficing," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1116, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Epistemology of Simulation, Computation and Dynamics in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1218, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Richard Holt & J. Barkley Rosser & David Colander, 2011. "The Complexity Era in Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 357-369.
- R. S. Bartholo & C. A. Cosenza & F. A. Doria & M. Doria & A. Teixeira, 2011. "On Exact and Approximate Solutions for Hard Problems: An Alternative Look," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1103, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Selda (Ying Fang) Kao & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Behavioural Economics: Classical and Modern," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1126, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Uncomputability and Undecidability in Economic Theory," Department of Economics Working Papers 0806, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Remembering Clower," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1121, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-10-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2007-10-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-10-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpde:0723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.