Report NEP-HPE-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hervé Baron, 2007. "La teoria del Ciclo di Hayek. Esposizione e Discussione (Hayek’s Business Cycle Theory)," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:ten22007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Taming the Incomputable, Reconstructing the Nonconstructive and Deciding the Undecidable in Mathematical Economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0722, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Massimo Egidi, 2007. "The dual process account of reasoning: historical roots, problems and perspectives," CEEL Working Papers 0706, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176518_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "A Computable Economist’s Perspective on Computational Complexity," Department of Economics Working Papers 0723, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2007. "Personnel Economics," NBER Working Papers 13480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Brief History of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 5254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Kristensen & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2007. "The Human version of Moore-Shannon's Theorem: The Design of Reliable Economic Systems," DRUID Working Papers 07-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- T. Andrade, G. Faria, V. Leite, F. Verona, M. Viegas & O. Afonso & P.B. Vasconcelos, 2007. "Numerical solution of linear models in economics: The SP-DG model revisited," FEP Working Papers 249, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176038_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tuysuz, Sukriye & Kuhry, Yves, 2007. "Interactions between interest rates and the transmission of monetary and economic news: the cases of US and UK," MPRA Paper 5255, University Library of Munich, Germany.