No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.assru.economia.unitn.it/index.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, Lance & Lysy, Frank J., 1979. "Vanishing income redistributions : Keynesian clues about model surprises in the short run," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 11-29, February.
- Clower, Robert W & Howitt, Peter W, 1978. "The Transactions Theory of the Demand for Money: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 449-66, June.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011.
"Towards an Algorithmic Revolution in Economic Theory,"
ASSRU Discussion Papers
1105, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Towards An Algorithmic Revolution In Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 401-430, 07.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "A Computable Economist’s Perspective on Computational Complexity," Department of Economics Working Papers 0723, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- N. Dharmaraj & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "The Time-to-Build Tradition in Business Cycle Modelling," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1109, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.