Economic and Institutional Determinants of FDI in the Chilean Case: An Empirical Analysis, 1960-2014
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Economic and Institutional Determinants of FDI in the Chilean Case: An Empirical Analysis, 1960-2014," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 1-23, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfeffermann, G.P. & Kisunko, G.V. & Sumlinski, M.A., 1999. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries: Statistics for 1970-97," Papers 37, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Baumol, William J. & Nelson, Richard R. & Wolff, Edward N. (ed.), 1994. "Convergence of Productivity: Cross-National Studies and Historical Evidence," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195083903.
More about this item
KeywordsChilean economy; cointegration analysis; error correction model; Gross Capital Formation; FDI flows; Granger causality test; Johansen and Juselius test; remittances of profits and dividends; Schwartz Bayesian Criterion (SBC); Theil inequality coefficient; unit roots.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tri:wpaper:1704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joshua Stillwagon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtrius.html .