Modelling Regime Switching and Structural Breaks with an Infinite Dimension Markov Switching Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Martin & Wachtel, Paul, 1993. "Inflation Regimes and the," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 475-511, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DUFAYS, Arnaud, 2012. "Infinite-state Markov-switching for dynamic volatility and correlation models," CORE Discussion Papers 2012043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CARPANTIER, Jean-François & DUFAYS, Arnaud, 2014. "Specific Markov-switching behaviour for ARMA parameters," CORE Discussion Papers 2014014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-François Carpantier, 2014. "Specific Markov-switching behaviour for ARMA parameters," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordshidden Markov model; Bayesian nonparametrics; Dirchlet process;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-04-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2011-04-23 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2011-04-23 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Maintainer) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.