Effects of Bank Consolidation Promotion Policy: Evaluating the Bank Law in 1927 Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2004. "Effects of bank consolidation promotion policy: Evaluating the Bank Law in 1927 Japan," Discussion papers 04004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Broadberry,Steve N., 2005. "The Productivity Race," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023580, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2017. "East Asian Financial and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 23845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad Bello, Dogarawa, 2006. "Challenges of Bank Consolidation to the Central Bank of Nigeria: A Descriptive Analysis," MPRA Paper 23198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kris James Mitchener & Mari Ohnuki, 2007. "Capital Market Integration in Japan," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(2), pages 129-154, November.
- Kris James Mitchener & nd Mari Ohnuki, 2007. "Capital Market Integration In Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-11-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2004-11-22 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2004cf307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .