Why Do Some Significant Banks Fall Behind?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anil K. Kashyap & Anne Wetherilt, 2019.
"Some Principles for Regulating Cyber Risk,"
AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 109, pages 482-487, May.
- Kashyap, Anil K & Wetherilt, Anne, 2018. "Some Principles for Regulating Cyber Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 13324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beccalli, Elena, 2007. "Does IT investment improve bank performance? Evidence from Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2205-2230, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gangopadhyay, Partha & Jain, Siddharth & Bakry, Walid, 2022. "In search of a rational foundation for the massive IT boom in the Australian banking industry: Can the IT boom really drive relationship banking?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
- Trkman, Peter, 2010. "The critical success factors of business process management," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 125-134.
- S J Ho & S K Mallick, 2010. "The impact of information technology on the banking industry," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(2), pages 211-221, February.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Giudici, Paolo & Leach, Thomas, 2022.
"The drivers of cyber risk,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Giudici & Thomas Leach, 2020. "The drivers of cyber risk," BIS Working Papers 865, Bank for International Settlements.
- Aldasoro, Inaki & Gambacorta, Leonardo & giudici, paolo & Leach, Thomas, 2020. "The drivers of cyber risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 14805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Marques-Ibanez, David & Molyneux, Phil, 2011.
"Efficiency and risk in European banking,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1315-1326, May.
- Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Fiordelisi, Franco & Molyneux, Phil, 2010. "Efficiency and risk in european banking," Working Paper Series 1211, European Central Bank.
- Xiangbin Yan & Guang Yu & Peinan Ji, 2019. "ERP investment and implementation between China and US: difference and enlightenment," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 175-185, December.
- Yavaran Bakhshayesh , Abdollah & Nameni , Mehdi, 2016. "Prioritizing and Assessment of the Relationships between Factors Affecting Underdevelopment of Electronic Banking in Iran (a Study with Fuzzy DEMATEL Approach)," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 11(1), pages 71-86, January.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2014.
"What drives investment bank performance? The role of risk, liquidity and fees prior to and during the crisis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 102-117.
- Mamatzakis, E & bermpei, t, 2014. "What drives investment bank performance? the role of risk, liquidity and fees prior to and during the crisis," MPRA Paper 60196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maik Dehnert, 2020. "Sustaining the current or pursuing the new: incumbent digital transformation strategies in the financial service industry," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 13(3), pages 1071-1113, November.
- Stoyu I. Ivanov, 2014. "Performance Analysis Of Banks Headquartered In Hollywood Versus Silicon Valley," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(2), pages 33-43.
- Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph, 2016.
"Regional bank efficiency and its effect on regional growth in “normal” and “bad” times,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 413-426.
- Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph & Belke, Ansgar, 2015. "Regional Bank Efficiency and its Effect on Regional Growth in Normal and Bad Times," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112824, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph, 2015. "Regional bank efficiency and its effect on regional growth in 'normal' and 'bad' times," Ruhr Economic Papers 586, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Ulrich Haskamp & Ralph Setzer, 2015. "Regional Bank Efficiency and its Effect on Regional Growth in “Normal” and “Bad” Times," ROME Working Papers 201507, ROME Network.
- Kushwaha, Gyaneshwar Singh & Agrawal, Shiv Ratan, 2015. "An Indian customer surrounding 7P×³s of service marketing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 85-95.
- Drake, Leigh & Fleissig, Adrian R., 2010. "Substitution between monetary assets and consumer goods: New evidence on the monetary transmission mechanism," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2811-2821, November.
- Prakash, Navendu & Singh, Shveta & Sharma, Seema, 2021. "Technological diffusion, banking efficiency and Solow's paradox: A frontier-based parametric and non-parametric analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 534-551.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Kovner, Anna & Lee, Michael Junho, 2022.
"Cyber risk and the U.S. financial system: A pre-mortem analysis,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 802-826.
- Thomas M. Eisenbach & Anna Kovner & Michael Junho Lee, 2020. "Cyber Risk and the U.S. Financial System: A Pre-Mortem Analysis," Staff Reports 909, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Del Gaudio, Belinda L. & Porzio, Claudio & Sampagnaro, Gabriele & Verdoliva, Vincenzo, 2021. "How do mobile, internet and ICT diffusion affect the banking industry? An empirical analysis," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 327-332.
- Anil K Kashyap, 2020. "My Reflections on the FPC's Strategy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 52(S1), pages 63-75, October.
- Gangopadhyay, Partha & Nilakantan, Rahul, 2021. "Peer effects and social learning in banks’ investments in information technology," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 456-463.
- Dadoukis, Aristeidis & Fiaschetti, Maurizio & Fusi, Giulia, 2021. "IT adoption and bank performance during the Covid-19 pandemic," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 204(C).
- Payam Hanafizadeh & Seyedali Marjaie, 2020. "Trends and turning points of banking: a timespan view," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1183-1219, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2022-02-07 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:10694b73-0f21-477c-80fe-7c65166a9043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Richard Broekman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.